Eating a salad is a healthy decision, but what about the dressing?
What better way to avoid unhealthy salad dressings than by making your own instead? Check out this delicious Greek Goddess Dressing, make with all-natural ingredients that are good for you.
Greek Goddess Dressing Ingredients:
– 1 medium cucumber, cut into three pieces
– 1 scallion, chopped
– 1 clove of garlic
– 1 six-ounce container Greek yogurt
– A pinch of salt and pepper to taste
– 1 avocado- flesh removed
- Grate outside of cucumber, stopping when you get to the seeds. Squeeze grated cucumber lightly in hands to remove as much water as possible. Place grated cucumber in a medium container.
- In a food processor or blender, pulse the scallion, parsley, garlic, and the six ounces of yogurt until liquefied. Add salt and pepper to taste. Then, add the avocado and puree until smooth.
- Add the puree to the cucumber and stir. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pair with your favorite seasonal mixed greens. Enjoy!
Want more advice or guidance on how to shift your eating habits for life? Our registered dietician, Katie Kissane, RD, and nutritional services are here to help you.
Contact us today to learn more.Tags: nutrition