Greek Goddess Dressing Ingredients:
– 1 medium cucumber, cut into three pieces
– 1 scallion, chopped
– 1 glove of garlic
– 1 6 ounce container Greek yogurt
– Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
– 1 avocado- flesh removed
1. Grate outside of cucumber, stopping when you get to the seeds. Squeeze grated cucumber lightly in hands to remove as much water as possible. Place grated cucumber in a medium container.
2. In food processor or blender, pulse the scallion, parsley, garlic, 6 ounces of yogurt, salt and pepper to taste until liquefied. Add the avocado and puree until smooth.
3. Add the puree to the cucumber and stir. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
4. Pair with your favorite seasonal mixed greens. Enjoy!