Hello MedFit members and community:
(Updated March 24, 2020)
As you heard last week, Governor Polis mandated that all gyms remain closed until April 30. As more and more COVID-19 updates and changes come in daily, we have been working diligently behind the scenes to prioritize our next steps. We wanted to send you some updates about how to reach us and answer questions on membership.
Here are some important updates for you about membership dues and appointments.
- All membership dues will be waived for the months of April and May. Paid In Full memberships will be extended by two months. Members do not need to do anything for this to take effect. We’ve got you covered.
- All appointments scheduled for April will be rescheduled. We will reach out to those who have purchased services to reschedule. There will be no charges for any training session or massages scheduled during the time that MedFit is closed.
How to contact us, other resource questions.
- Our gym is closed and our staff has been deployed to help support UCHealth in other areas of operation. As you know, we are a UCHealth-owned and operated medical fitness facility and our work is largely tied to the greater health and wellness of the residents in communities we serve. We have every intention of taking care of our members, but right now we are answering the larger call to care for the entire community.
- Email and website are best to reach us. We ask that you email us at email@example.com or fill out a website form to reach us as easily as possible. We are unable to have someone in the center to staff phones on a regular basis. If you do leave a message, know we are collecting phone messages as often as possible to respond.
- We have been asked about the possibility of offering online video classes and workouts. We love that idea and will share any resources we can, but we don’t have the bandwidth to add this right now. We hope you understand.
In the past week, our staff has been trained to join the EMS team as part of the cleaning crew. They will be on the ground, cleaning and disinfecting UCHealth ambulances. Enjoy some of these photos from training! While we miss seeing members faces in the center during this time, we are proud to step up and support our hospitals and our healthcare workers in this important task.
We will continue to communicate with you Covid-19 updates on our website, Facebook page, through our constant contact email and through our text messaging service. Text messaging notifications are the best and most effective way for you to stay notified about MedFit changes now and during normal operations. Text UCHEALTHMEDFIT to 41411 to sign up.
From all of us at UCHealth Medical Fitness, we thank you for your understanding and support during this time. Stay safe, stay well and we can’t wait to see you again when the time comes.
Tags: Important COVID-19 Updates from MedFit