Strawberry and Spinach Salad
Strawberry and Spinach Salad Ingredients
– 8 cups of baby spinach salad mix
– 4 cups of sliced, fresh strawberries
– ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
– ½ cup olive oil
– ½ cup balsamic vinegar
– ½ cup honey or brown sugar
– Pinch of paprika
– 1-2 tablespoons of poppy seeds
- In a large salad bowl, toss baby spinach, strawberries, almonds and feta cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sugar and poppy seeds official site. Pour on salad and toss to combine.
- Top with feta cheese and serve immediately.